Time & Location
About the Event
Come join Kate and Molly from Kids Kitchen to learn how you can make your very own cous cous volcano.
You don’t need anything special to take part. You don’t even need to be in the kitchen! Find a space on a table, in a corner, on a picnic blanket...
What you might find useful:
- Table Knife and chopping board
- Child scissors
- An empty glass jar with a lid
- Two large bowls
- A kettle
- A small bowl
As for ingredients we usually use:
- A selection of veggies: carrot, courgette, pepper, a couple of tomatoes, green beans, olives, sweetcorn, chickpeas
- Spring onions, fresh coriander,
- Cumin, paprika, lemon, olive oil
- Tomato puree or passata