CIC Training Centre
The Workshop, New Mills, Clehonger, HR2 9TL
tel: 01981 259892
CIC Training, an Agored Cymru accredited learning centre, that as an umbrella organisation enables smaller groups to achieve overall accreditation without the individual cost that can be prohibitive. We offer real working environments that operate 52 weeks per year and can respond quickly to local training demands. We are pleased to be able to offer accredited training for either an individual or group at any time of the year
Founded in 2008, it gives learners of all abilities the opportunity to achieve their potential in a supported and inspiring environment. We specialise, via our 50+ learning areas, for those with learning difficulties through to university graduates, and from volunteering and work skills to company development & team building. Training, tailored to suit the requirements of the learner and take into consideration any special needs, is delivered at different locations throughout Mid Wales.
Our centre framework encompasses a diverse variety of subjects.
SocialEnterprise: We can provide an accredited OCN course of 30 hours into setting up a social enterprise
Trainers & Providers: With our training framework we can accredit your course and provide the support and structure for your to run an accredited course.
Training costs for a group of 6 – 8 for two trainers are £280 per day plus travel.
Learner registration £20 per learner: Internal Verification of units: Mid course Verification and Assessment, support and delivery ; full day £300 ; half day £160: Final Assessment and Verification of learners’ workbooks £30 each. For new trainers training days please contact us.
Additional New unit’s approval or writing to be separately quoted for but starting from £20.00
We offer Agored Cymru accredited credit based learning OCN courses via ‘cictraining’ including:
- Dry Stone Walling, Fencing, Hedge Laying, Basic Horse Care
- Gardening, Cooking, Carpentry
- Stained Glass, Textiles
- Training for trainers
- Health and Safety Awareness, Intro to Career Preparation, Intro to Recognising Employment Opportunities
- Outdoor Safety, Work Skills – Health and Safety in the Workplace, Practical Conservation Skills, Intro to Countryside Awareness, Outdoor Activities Taster Course, Intro to Carrying out a Wildlife Survey, Intro to Tree Identification, intro to Maintaining a Country Footpath. (In association with BBNPA)
- Powys Learning Festival (Range of courses in association with NIACE)
For more information about attending a course or to advertise your course or for course preparation, assessment and verification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org