This is an amazing opportunity for you to support the work of The Big Skill!
Friends of The Big Skill:
As a non-profit cic, we are always seeking funds to help us provide our educational workshops for free in as many venues as possible, as the demand for our courses increases each year, we seek further funding and support!
We are always immensely grateful to those who become a Friend, and who help us to help others.
There are several ways in which you can do this –
- Very soon you will be able to – Click the donate button (to be inserted below shortly) and make a donation – this can be a one-off, or whenever you wish to top up
- Post a cheque to the Chair
- Set up a standing order for a monthly amount – choose £5, £10, £20 or any other amount; email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
In return for your generosity, you will receive a gift voucher from one of our members, a personalised thank you card, and invitations to our events, where you can choose a free workshop to take part in.
The Big Skill cic is a social enterprise set up to preserve rural skills and help develop locally produced crafts . It aims to to provide a Hands on Rural Crafts experience at festivals and events; support locally produced crafts; provide an OCN accreditation service; organise & signpost training & courses maintain a website & directory of rural skills and crafts practitioners.
We are looking for sponsorship for our next events:
- The Big Skill Rural Crafts , Music and Food Festival, held every summer, at the Hay Castle
- National Eisteddfod, Abergavenny, July/August 2016 –
There are options of £20, £50 and £100 sponsorships, which will provide recognition & your logo in our promotional brochure, on our website, on the flyers for the event & on posters, plus any social or local media.
- All Sponsors will also receive a gift voucher from one of our members, a personalised thank you card, and invitations to our events, where you can choose a free workshop to take part in.
- Your support will help those who are suffering hardship, illness, those unable to access arts or social events, and those who deserve an opportunity to demonstrate what they have to offer.
The events are specifically designed to ensure that children, families and people of all ages, are engaged through intergenerational activities that will inspire future hobbies, courses and healthy activities, increase skills and creativity through hands on activities, observing demonstrators and talking to crafts people and raising awareness of the opportunities that are around us. These events will be a creative burst of hand made crafts, music and food, for visitors of all ages.
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship opportunities – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org